Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can You Get Into The Army With A Lazy Eye Army Training Info?? Help?

Army training info?? help? - can you get into the army with a lazy eye

I am interested in joining the army, I checked the site but for more information.
I am interested in medicine, medical assistant / nurse. Still unsure?
1. Is there a physical training of the same, no matter what the job insertion.
2. As the training is intense, often not. : (
3. The medical examination - I have a lazy eye, I am here?
4. To avoid the physical education should be in good shape, I saw a training video on you tube looks very intense. Why does not the physical part?

1 comment:

justmein... said...

Special education is for students with disabilities. It miscatergorized your question. And! To suggest a category, but we must ensure that the correct category and if necessary change. This will ensure that you get more useful answers.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_edu ...

The provision of education for people with disabilities or learning difficulties, and differs from one country (United States, Canada, Germany, the federal government and other countries) between the states

http://www.indiaedu.com/education-india/ ...


Special education in India, it has since the days before independence, with very few schools or NGOs to help the mentally impaired children. Today, India has come a long way and good progress in the field of disability rehabilitation. India currently has four national institutions for the effective implementation of the education of children through various government programs.


Miscatergorizations is a violation of Y! A community directives:

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_

Sort correctly.Categorize your question correctly. Ask your question is in the right category ensures that it can be seen by people who can give better information and more specific answers to. Yahoo! Responses in many countries and languages to find the for your location or language





This is a legitimate attempt to question the realignment of the questioner about how you answer the necessary information. This violates the TOS or community guidelines.

Yahoo has a category that you choose and fix it if it is wrong.

Post a Comment