I am having stomach pain (very sharp)..need to know what to do.? - lower abdominal pain sporatic
It keeps me in the night. It is sporatic, but the pain brings me to the ground. This is not the female sex organs, as I one of them. I ususally acid just before and sometimes during the pain ... and is sometimes due to frequent bowl movements that accompany such as water. At first I thought it was flu, and I left with some irritable bowel symptoms ... but this is not the same. Abdominal pain in my stomach ... not less, and it is very strong. It makes me cry and rock. Please can you give me an idea of what to do, have no insurance and the last time I went to the emergency room this time, he dismissed as a crisis of fear, and the last time the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome ... I am not depressed or experiencing anxiety ... Nexium andZolft not leave it. HELP!
No comments:
Post a Comment