Montreal, Canada. Profit from Real-Estate question.? - real estate montreal
If I buy a house, $ 300,000 - $ 500,000 in the Montreal area, and after 4-5 years, which they sell, I'll get in a position to benefit from the sale of all? Or maybe I can rent for 4-5 years and saves the money? If you use the real estate market situation in Montreal, please let us know. Thank you.
2 comments:
It is absolutely Dont Want to invest in real estate, here I worked in real estate as an administrator and is also negotiating so on. The values are down and more May Quebec's economy relies heavily on foreign influences and global situations are beginning to scare more investors. If you think long term, say 10-15 years for the id, yes. But for 4-5 years to a collapse of the market risk of a headache just wouldnt. My concern is not willing to spend $ $, but how much they could lose.
Yes, you can make a profit over the next 5 years. But do not buy, wait for it this year until next spring, then you buy thats for sale is recorded in the winter months, while the sellers are desperate. My husband and I have bought and sold about 7 in the last 10 years, fixed and sold for profit quite nice overall. Find rent a decent home is almost like a mortgage ... well depends on how many left, I suppose. Good luck.
Post a Comment