How do you apply dream matte mousse foundation? - dream matte foundation and wrinkles
i dont have a foundation brush, I'm looking for, but are not yet in my neighborhood, but I had the foundation for today and I will not be much or little. How do I apply for more than a foundation brush? and how
9 comments:
I would like a sponge, make-up available - which are cheap and can find use in any pharmacy. Or I might invest in a foundation brush (MAC maccosmetics.com) - type flat top, called a skunk brush. They are known for implementing seamless, and right now shipping is free. I use my fingers because the oils in your hands all can make my skin disgusting.
Why do I love thee
Revolutionary whipped formula provides a soft, matte surface is the perfect cover, with a feeling of weightlessness.
* Color pigments offer superior coverage
* Mixtures effort for a smooth, natural appearance, even tone results
* Now in 16 colors
View all Dream Products
The best results
To improve your skin, start by applying the Foundation in the middle of the first face. Use only a small amount of make-up and mix thoroughly. Layer more than necessary to achieve the desired coverage.
Use your fingers to apply the heat cuz your fingers, the foam may help to better absorb into the skin, thus giving your skin even more in the future. Make sure your hands before you wash them. Personally, I Think This product is not for dry skin, such as adequate hydration and therefore will not be used on dry skin in winter, was not disclosed.
When I use to this product, I thought it was the best method:
) With a kabuki brush (fat - you will find almost everywhere, even CVS or Walgreens for a few dollars.
1) Dab the brush into the pot of the Foundation.
2) Swirl the brush in the bottle to help the spread of a group that was in the brush
3) Turn the brush lightly on the face and the DAB, if nessecary.
4) Create a touch of powder compact.
If you use the Dream Matte and this method, I got tons of compliments on my skin. If you (to do well as a concept of composition most commonly used) to develop, which is one end of reality, even airbrush (perfect skin!) Ads.
I have never been a foundation brush, and takes me on my make-up quite often. His fingers worked the best, especially for "Dream Matte Mousse Before for a while. Just be sure to clean your hands before you rub her face;)
I just use my fingers. A little goes a long way to the points of each cheek, chin, forehead and nose holds, then mix with your fingers, then add points in the middle, where necessary.
I've learned it's better if you throw a little loose powder over it.
Do not use a brush or a sponge or anything! Soo is chopped off! Use the thumb! was not much, not to lay the foundations in the dark or in a place too bright, (: not (like the eyebrows:
I hope that helped, good luck:)
S & B say? (me and my bestie who are frequent users of the product) is an excellent product with a sponge and you want to use, liquid, works much better than reg. Foam. It leaves your pretty face like a movie star or a model ...
rub the skin with small portions of the exit in the nose your fingers or a sponge and its production can be used from top to bottom. if one was also used to take a tissue and remove the excess and then place a thin layer of dust, to keep it all day
Fingers are the best tools ever. ensure that they are clean, take a small amount and extent of the DAB and the need for some u. Then rub with a makeup Dream (:
X
Post a Comment