Friday, February 5, 2010

10 Little Indian Boys Template Do You Think The World Is Becoming Too PC?

Do you think the world is becoming too PC? - 10 little indian boys template

Are not you tired of ease open today? I miss the days when I am a kindergarten and sings "10 small children indigenous"
You do not think that we are a little out of control, trying not to offend or hurt?

7 comments:

essentia... said...

It's ridiculous out of control. I remember the story of the emperor's new clothes. She was naked, and insisted that dares clothes, and no one to say it was not. It took a child pointing his finger and make fun of him to take in order to put real clothes again. Basically, make him understand that he does not fool anyone, and I was ridiculous. This is done in this country.

Ann Coulters #1 Fan said...

"Politically correct" is nothing more than an attempt by some (mostly liberal) interest groups to censor freedom of expression and those with whom they disagree, saying that the position of the opponents' politically incorrect.

When used in this way, the "politically correct" balances a terrible threat to First Amendment rights of all Americans.

MoonGodd... said...

Yes, I agree.

Agent 007 said...

I understand that shocked people by the racist and others, but I think now they feel insulted daily things.Did learned Buddhists arrived in America, who said that if they are offended by Christmas trees? Absolutely ridiculous.

♫ kc70 ♫ said...

Yes, it's out of hand. People take everything too seriously today.

vegetabl... said...

Be considerate of others is never too much.
The language and behavior are influenced by the attitude of the people, and instead, the popular attitude influences on language and behavior.
I am a woman, half native. Although he grew up in the era of political correctness, it is difficult to know against the barrier of bigotry, racial or sexual prejudices and calumnies fight without me.
It is important to be polite.
And on this song? Innocence can be combined with sensitivity.

Howard Beale said...

Yes, what is worse, that, if one dares to mention unflattering statistics on a particular minority, not to mention here that deletes your comment and banned the poster. Did you know that have been raped in the United States only in 2005 37.460, or white women raped by a black man who raped while between zero and ten black women were raped, or by a white man. I just want a simple fact, but I say that the mods here are deleted because they hate to hear the truth.

Post a Comment