Relief for eye infection? - severe eye infections more condition_symptoms
I had a serious eye infection for a week now my eye is red and swollen with blood and now beaten in the 17 weeks of pregnancy I've been in the documentation I was given eye drops, there is still something that I had, as it now begins the infection spread to my other eye and I can not remedy
4 comments:
keep an eye wash cooked every two or three hours with cooled water and cotton wool.This can clarify this point, you can contribute to the docs.
I swim in the eye too warm salt water every 2 hours for a few days, pitting, but the trick more than eye drops. Do not use eye makeup and mascara throw shadows and brushes that were used during or shortly before the infection. Let the bright eyes one weeks after the infection after the introduction of the new brand of makeup x
If you would not see an eye doctor is now an excellent time to do so. That may or may not be an infection and should visit a specialist to fix it and treat.
Eye bath of warm water is safe for the eyes covered. not the eyes during the bath. then repeat with the other eye to ensure to replace the water with clean water for the infection from further spreading. x
Post a Comment