How do Roulette machines work? - roulette machines fotos
I am interested in how you generate the number, my guess is that there will be a random number between 0 and 36.
How do Roulette machines work? - roulette machines fotos
I am interested in how you generate the number, my guess is that there will be a random number between 0 and 36.
3 comments:
I assume you mean the roulette video. It is an EPROM in a random number to be programmed. Just for the record machines do not need to cheat, to be paid as if there are 36 numbers, if they are 37th It will promote a roulette game, at 2.7% in the houses.
Numbers on the wheel are that the "house" always has a numerical advantage, the bookies and the establishment of a benefit in Paris on the prices ..
say, I lose my head win.tails
I do not remember exactly how, but I remember a documentary about them that, "said close to bars and cafes in the casinos pay more. Obviously, to the sound of the winners on the machines people are moving away from bars and back to spend their money on slots. So remember, next time you are in a casino to play at the next bar
Post a Comment