Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rhode Gear What Should I Bring On Vacation?

What should I bring on vacation? - rhode gear

I'm going on vacation on an island named Curacao South America ... I can not wait. We start with about 8 days for the first night at Rhode Iceland or spend a little too ... not really. I am a 12-year-old daughter and need a long list of things to wear, and a list of things to do on the plane ... and we will emerge all the time, so I have to pack my things. So everything that I do package fits in my case, I play with my team and not 50 lbs heaver. I have two hand luggage .... can help !!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Master of Flying Penguins! =) said...

Clothing, sunscreen, sunglasses, swimwear, sandals, their children (if any) books, money, more sunscreen, or a box of cereal foods, clock, strip, probably do not cause no doctor should be a place, but in the case, telephone, towels, toothbrush, (no need to produce the toothpaste will get it.) Nail polish, if desired, shampoo, cold, and thats about it. =)

paytongr... said...

no lip gloss, if you have a budget of 8 days in the sun ... Lip gloss is a magnet for the sun and can burn your lips or you had cancer

etlions@... said...

Disposable camera, book, video games, dairy products, a makeup bag, etc..

Post a Comment