MIlitary & motorcycle riding? - military motorcycle helmet
If I live in a state where helmets are not required by law, but I am an active member of the Army ... If the army ask me to wear a helmet at all times, regardless of the specific state laws? I'm not talking to the base, but on public roads.
My friends son insists he will not wear a helmet in Texas, as he here with permission! Thanks in advance!
6 comments:
As a recently retired military personnel will, I say. Department of Defense is very specific about the rules governing the military use of proper protective equipment while driving. DOT or SNELL approved helmet, boots, booties, gloves) (year-round, you will have a cooling device (PT), belt or jacket, long-sleeved shirt and long pants (no shorts).
Your friend must make his cap during the holidays. If so, how, and involvement in an accident, if you can not use safety equipment, branch of service pay their medical expenses.
I live in Florida (the state is a helmet optional) and take him anytime I have my bike in one. Yes, with sweat, his helmet of hair (I have), but I think my head is worth being protected. I also believe that if a person wants to use to vote or not, should the decision of the driver, but also fought and bled for this country. So if your state or a branch of the service that says you have to use a computer, so be it. The right choice.
EDIT-Al and RichaRD, I would say that none of you ever been in the army. If you did, then you know what you have said is completely wrong. The military takes certain rules and regulations are not taught to civilians. Yes, requires the Department of Defense to wear a hat, even if the base, and even when home on leave. By the time you spend in uniform are assuming you know what you mean. If you do a sum of $ U, not me.
It is the treatment of soldiers and motorcycles. Well, at least in the Marines. If you are a sailor, and I can only assume that the rest of the army is the same, you need a helmet and a bright orange vest whgile bike. No, it can not dictate what you do off base, but require a helmet and a life jacket at all times. If you do not use these two points, while off-base, and the accident of the Andean military and refused to pay medical bills if they are discovering that not wearing the required equipment.
Your call.
One of my friends is a Navy fighter pilot and must wear a helmet and a reflective vest at all times said in his bike.He can not do the consequences could be severe, particularly if there is an accident.
Change your luck saw my friend today and asked him sure.He said at the base, off base, no matter who has a helmet and wear a life jacket, regardless of the state's legal ..
Ranger is correct. It is not necessary, but there are many possible consequences if it does not work and is injured. I've even heard that can not pay for life insurance, as he does something he should not.
Really, though, what is the problem? It is a fairly basic unit of security, even if it is excluded. Why is it difficult to wear a helmet?
when on the road to the laws of the state as a basis for a story that is absolutely true tro ... that make the security check at the base to allow them the bike 300 meters which means you must have proof of the stocks and not be admitted to see so it's a street bike ... and you must wear a reflective vest with visible identification of the military ... and yes, you should wear a helmet at the base because of security problems ... but good on the street without a helmet ... Make sure you ...
when on the road to the laws of the state as a basis for a story that is absolutely true tro ... that make the security check at the base to allow them the bike 300 meters which means you must have proof of the stocks and not be admitted to see so it's a street bike ... and you must wear a reflective vest with visible identification of the military ... and yes, you should wear a helmet at the base because of security problems ... but good on the street without a helmet ... Make sure you ...
Post a Comment