Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How Long Does Carbs Stay In Your Body For I Lift Weights And Am Just Starting To Add Carbs Post Workout. What Will Happen To My Body?

I lift weights and am just starting to add carbs post workout. what will happen to my body? - how long does carbs stay in your body for

I'm on a diet, low in carbohydrates have been for a very long time. Well, I throw my carb meal after your workout.
Here is an example of what I ate tonite after my outfit:
- Center Cut Pork Chop lean beef
- Broccoli w / extra virgin olive oil
- Spinach and whole wheat pasta

Now I add carbs, like my body? Forever? For worse? Ultimatley want to stay in my BF% fat, while packing serious muscle.

2 comments:

Richard said...

In general, the most adequate carbohydrates in fruit and vegetable diet will, there's nothing like pasta or bread is necessary. Carbohydrates, as you really do not contribute to their formation. Biochemistry is that carbohydrates such as saturated fats, if not used. This problem in the long run. You will get all the calories you need without them.

Richard said...

In general, the most adequate carbohydrates in fruit and vegetable diet will, there's nothing like pasta or bread is necessary. Carbohydrates, as you really do not contribute to their formation. Biochemistry is that carbohydrates such as saturated fats, if not used. This problem in the long run. You will get all the calories you need without them.

Post a Comment