Looking for an abortion clinic in Ottawa? - ottawa health clinic
So ... I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. However, it took no evidence, and I doubt more than anything else, I'm just a boy at school, I am not prepared to have a baby, but it is 3 weeks and I felt the symptoms such as dizziness, fainting, chest pain, so afraid to take a test, because I know it will be positive and is one of the pictures that forever if you stay in your head ... damn this sign!
In any case, abortion, my search for information that I thought I found something in San Merivale. (in Nepean, near where I live) and, surprisingly, the Internet has not really tell me where I can find the clinics. I have a good home in Toronto, Ottawa, but it is too much? Just do not say! lol oh well. So yeah .. If anyone knows how women put breast-feeding or the health of women somewhere in Nepean (Merivale swear it was, it would make sense, please), let me know, thank you very much, d advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment